Wednesday, June 30, 2010

That's Pretty Much the Size of It

I'm staring at the downloading bar for the Fat Princess v. 2.00 update, and I realized that I haven't written anything today. Woops.

I just signed up for PlayStation Plus, the upgraded version of PSN. So far, it's pretty sweet. I just wonder if past free and discounted crap will stay that way for PSN Plus users, or if I need to take advantage of the downloads and discounts this month, even if I don't own the games. Example: War Hawk, one of the launch titles for the PS3, has DLC available for free this month, but I don't own the full game.

However, I did get the PS game Rally Cross (free) for Chelsy, some "premium" Fat Princess avatars (free), the Fat Princess DLC (free), and WipEout HD (free). WipEout HD rocks so hard! The graphics are beautiful, and the rocket ships handle far better than any other WipEout I've played to date. I even won some trophies. Go me!

Work was slow today, so I started watching Super News on Hulu.com. That show rocks! I can't believe I've never heard of it. Oh, wait. I live in Utah, where satire is sin.

Chelsy and I bought an elliptical to try to get back into shape. She's hoping to lose 20 pounds, and while I haven't weighed myself to see the damage of the wedding and the binging before and after, I'm thinking I want to get into the 170-180 range. I hate being over 200 pounds! I have fat rolls and boobs! That sucks!

My updates just installed, so I am going to get to gettin'. I know it's way too late to eat after writing about wanting to lose weight, but I am sta-arving!

I would love to find a diet that works for me, a college student with a shifting schedule. For now, it's fruit for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment