Friday, July 2, 2010

Up All Night

I don't know why it happens, but sometimes, I just cannot fall asleep. Like last night.

I slept in until 9 in the morning. Then, I got ready and drove to the studio to work on the Future Method spot that Gillis probably should have had finished before he left for his trip to Desert Rocks. Still, I like it, and if anyone has complaints, they can blow me.

After leaving the studio, Chelsy and I drove to some place to pick up our elliptical (which I am getting ready to use). Then, we went to Target and I bought Kirby: Super Star Ultra for the DS. It's pretty sweet to play old-school Kirby games again. I can't wait for Kirby's Epic Yarn! That game looks awesome, in a Little Big Planet kind of way.

When I went to bed at 10 (after getting the news and new releases ready for tomorrow's show), I just tossed and turned for two hours. Finally, I decided that four hours of sleep would not be enough and decided to stay up playing WipEout HD. Yeah, that game is still sick.

I don't know what I'll do with myself today. I'm going to probably pass out once the show is over. I need some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment