Saturday, July 31, 2010

Critter Crunch

222.2. I should be excited at losing two pounds on this new diet, except that I have a long way to go. In 50 pounds, I will be happy with myself.

When Chelsy and I met, I weighed about 170, and despite being incredibly thin, I still felt fat. And now, I'm eating a high-fat diet and somehow losing weight.

Chelsy tells me that by eating a lot of fattening food and no carbohydrates, my body is fooled into converting the fat I'm eating, plus the fat I've stored, into fuel for my brain. As stated before, the brain needs the abundance of healthy energy that carbohydrates provide. If they are completely removed from a person's diet, his body must turn to stored energy to continue to feed the brain.

In addition to eating mostly animals in real life, I am playing Critter Crunch, a game featuring a cute little gerbil-like creature that forces other creatures to cannibalize each other until they explode, leaving their crystalline insides for me to devour!

Now, I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment