Sunday, August 1, 2010

Boston Legal

218.4! That's very near a four pound loss! I have to be honest: I don't understand this diet. I feel like I'm pigging out. Sure, I'm eating actual portions instead of buffets, but the food is still fattening and greasy.

I tried to talk to Chelsy about this diet, but she disagreed with my rationality of the diet. I explained what I wrote previously, about carbs being fuel for the brain. She said that I was wrong, that carbs are a completely unnecessary energy source for our bodies.

And I have no way of knowing who's right or wrong. I nearly failed my nutrition class as a freshman, and she's read the Atkin's book.

In other news, Boston Legal is one of the worst shows I think I've ever seen. It is a show where the viewer genuinely has to shut down his or her brain to get any enjoyment out of if. In other words, it's a show that forces stupidity. Shatner's character is pretty great, but the camera angles are amateur and comical, and the story lines are dull and mindless. It's amazing that the show has gotten off the air.

I really hope to keep losing weight. At 190, I enter Phase II of the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment