Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MAG

A couple of days ago, my mother pressured me into having a single slice of blueberry bunt cake, and I've been regretting it since!

220.4! In the two days it's been since eating the cake, I have not been able to lose weight. Still, I am on the downward run.

The food is still fantastic. I don't know if Chelsy knows it or not, but she is an amazing cook. I am always so impressed by the food she cooks for me. I would like to cook for her, but she thinks I only cook spicy food. So, meh!

In other news, I'm sick of Gillis! All summer long, I've been doing all the production work for KWCR FM Ogden. When told that I would be Assistant Production Director, it was under the assumption that I would be able to help Gillis get twice the amount of work done. Unfortunately, we've done half of our expected work, because I'm doing all of it alone! How am I supposed to have faith in his ability if he refused to do any work with me?

I've gotten back into MAG after a while of avoiding it. I really enjoy the game, but I do not like the other people who play. People love being dicks when they have complete anonymity. For some reason, I was kicked out of one game without any of my team telling me why they felt compelled to remove me. Who knows, maybe I shot one of their friends. Or maybe they just wanted me out of the game. Any way it goes, I wish them ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment