Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kick-Ass

218.4! I'm heading back down. It's about time.

I wrote a letter to Gillis as requested by Mike and Alex. In the letter, I told him that I was mostly finished with the two spots that were do by Friday and would wait for him to have any suggestions.

I lied. I finished both spots last night before emailing him and have absolutely no desire to hear his opinion, since he shoots down all of my ideas. However, I'm the only one who has been doing the work, so I really don't care if he likes or dislikes my ideas.

I bought Kick-Ass on Blu-Ray last night, and I am extremely excited to watch it. I need to get a party together to watch it with some friends. It is a film that will become a cult classic. It was awesome in theaters, and I am very pleased to now own it!

No comments:

Post a Comment