Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st Draft Finished!

Nomad's first draft is finished! At around 52K words, this is my first novel that I will work hard on getting published. But before I can get this short monster published, I need to get it thoroughly editted. That is the hard part...

I'm hoping to find several people to read and take notes on the story and content. If you happen to stumble upon this blog, please hit me up if you're interested in knowing more about Nomad.

In other news, I interviewed at TopTenReviews.com for a part-time writing position. I need to get out of the tutor center, and I'm willing to do some reviews to get away from Claire. One day, when Henry Tuesday's Shorts gets finished, she might read the second story, "Henry Finds a Job." There, she will see what I really feel about her.

But negative thoughts do not become a Taoist. Instead, I need to recognize that her paranoid dillusions and manic-depressive nature are just part of who she is. There is never anything wrong with being oneself. It's just hard to always be able to appreciate each others' differences.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment