Sunday, August 30, 2009

Elysium Is a Wrap!

Yesterday, we finished regular filming of Elysium, the first Solar Shock Pictures full-length film! As Danny Carlson, I play a man who has allowed himself to fall into binge drinking and druging. On one occasion, he overdoses and finds himself exploring the Elysian Fields. Enjoy this fantastic drama from writer/director/producer Brandon Young.

With any luck, we can get some great music (from Brett Moran, if he's available) and prepare for the premier this December. Also, I'm hoping to lose 20 pounds before this showing. I'm sick of seeing my fat ass on screen, and the only way to respect myself again is to lose a lot of this flubber!

Finally, I'm hoping that I can get some biters for my editing and ghostwriting freelance work. I need to get some real money one of these days, and I'm sick of working for a paranoid and dillusional idiot.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment