Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to me!

Here I go with another place to put words in front of people. I don't know why I'm doing it, but if I learn a little more about blogging and writing, then I will have considered this experience a success.

I am a Toaist, an acoustic guitarist, and writer. So when I attack this blog, parts of who I am will become apparent. However, I'm sure readers can figure that out on their own as they read on.

On to the news! The PS3 Slim is coming out on September 1st. Also, my birthday is on September 15th. So check it out, if you want to make me the happiest prick on the planet, feel free to drop $300 on someone you may or may not know (me).

Woah! The allergy medicine is catching up with me, so I'm going to pass out. I'll just have to pick this up some other time.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment