Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nomad Update!

Chapter 35 is finished at last! An epilogue is all this story needs, and it will be finished. I look forward to finally finishing this science fiction. I may not be the greatest writer of science fiction, but I have my story nearly completely told.

Once finished with this, I have a few scripts I'd like to try out and a bunch of Henry Tuesday short stories to write. I'm hoping "Henry's Pioneer Day Adventure" will be accepted to American Short Fiction, so I can call myself a published writer. However, I will be trying to get it into Weber State's Metaphor if I get denied.

My kitty Mischief stayed by my side for the whole writing of this last regular chapter, and I can't help but love him. His brother Shadow just stayed in the kitchen and napped on the herb window (I don't know if that's what it's called, but it's good enough a name for me).

Now, Chelsy is home, so we're going to say goodbye to my little brother.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment